JPIAMR AquaticPollutants Call
Due to the current COVID-19 situation the deadline for the call will be postponed until May 18th, 17.00 CET. The timeline is updated accordingly.
The three Joint Programming Initiatives (JPIs) on Water, Oceans and Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) are pleased to pre-announce a joint transnational call for research and innovation projects on risks posed to human health and the environment by pollutants and pathogens present in the water resources.
- Measuring – Environmental behaviour of contaminants of emerging concern (CECs), pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in aquatic ecosystems
- Evaluating – Risk assessment and management of CECs, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria from aquatic ecosystems (inland and marine) to human health and environment
- Taking Actions – Strategies to reduce CECs, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in aquatic ecosystems (inland and marine)
Participating countries and organisations
32 Funding organizations from 26 countries:
- AquaticPollutants call – National regulations – updated 18 March 2020 (pdf)
- AquaticPollutants call – National contact points
- Call opening: February 17th 2020
- Deadline pre-proposals: May 18th, 17.00 CET
- July2020: Selection of pre-proposals
- August 2020 (date to be determined): Deadline full proposals
- October 2020: Funding decision announced
- End 2020 – Beginning 2021: Project start
Information and application
- AquaticPollutants call – Call text – updated 18 March 2020 (pdf). All specific information on the call AquaticPollutants.
- Applications should be submitted via the specifically designed Submission Tool: https://aquaticpollutants.ptj.de
Support for applicants
- Information Webinar for Applicants : 12 March 2020, 13 – 14.30, online. Register through this link: https://pietsch.wufoo.com/forms/webinar-registration-form/
- AquaticPollutants call – Guidelines for pre-proposal submission (pdf)
- AquaticPollutants F&Q (pdf)
The AquaticPollutants Call Secretariat is hosted by Project Management Jülich.
Stefanie Pietsch, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabine Sorge, email@example.com