MENA Scholarship programme (MSP)
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in the Netherlands.
The main aim of the MSP is to contribute to democratic transition in the selected countries. It also aims at building capacity within organisations, by enabling employees to take part in short courses in the Netherlands.
While the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all candidates must be nominated by their employer to be able to participate. The need for training has to be demonstrated in the context of the organisation the applicant is employed by. The training course must help the organisation develop its capacity.
The MSP is open to professionals who are nationals of – and living and working in – one of the countries listed below:
|* MSP is not currently open to professionals applying from Syria. Applicants with the Syrian nationality may apply if they are residing and working in one of the other MSP countries listed.|
- 5 February – registration opens for candidates
- 24 March at 16.00 hrs – registration closes for candidates
- 21 April at 16.00 hrs – deadline for nominating candidates by Dutch education institutions (extended from 7 April 2020)
- 21 April at 16.00 hrs – opening assessment for embassies (extended from 7 April 2020)
- 19 May at 16.00 hrs – deadline for assessment applications by embassies
- 4 June – selection and grant awards