FHNW – Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz
The University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland FHNW is an education and research institution that enjoys strong regional ties. It has established itself as one of Switzerland’s leading and most innovative universities of applied sciences.
The FHNW is composed of nine Schools covering Applied Psychology, Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geomatics, Art and Design, Life Sciences, Music, Teacher Education, Social Work, and Engineering and Business. The FHNW campus occupies a number of sites in its four sponsor cantons, Aargau, Basel-Landschaft, Basel-Stadt and Solothurn.
Its nine schools all meet federal requirements by offering:
- Degree-level programmes of study
- Continuing education (Diplomas of Advanced Studies, Certificates of Advanced Studies)
- Application-oriented research and development
- Services to third-parties
- Collaboration with other schools of higher education/research facilities in Switzerland and abroad
Higher-education experts in Switzerland and abroad have attested to the FHNW’s high degree of professionalism and quality by means of quality-assurance peer reviews.
FHNW University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland
T +41 56 202 77 00