Nuffic is the Dutch organisation for internationalisation in education. It is an independent, non-profit organisation based in The Hague, the Netherlands.
Its most important contract partners are the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture & Science and the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Nuffic plays an important role in fostering international cooperation in education between the Netherlands and other countries.
Nuffic is part of the Dutch education field. Its goal is to support Dutch institutions and the Dutch government in internationalisation activities. The focus of its service lies in the Netherlands, even though its mission extends beyond that. To this end Nuffic cooperates with foreign partners, institutions and governments. The organisation dedicates itself primarily to the Dutch knowledge economy, but at the same time it stimulates capacity building in developing countries.
Nuffic focuses on the following activities:
- managing programmes by order of the Dutch government, the European Union and third parties;
- encouraging international experience for students of all ages;
- strengthening the position and reputation of Dutch higher education and scientific research;
- evaluating diplomas and furthering transparency of education systems;
- joining and presenting knowledge and expertise.
+31 70 4260 260
2518 AX The Hague
Please note that this is a paid parking area.
PO Box 29777
2502 LT The Hague
+31 70 4260 399