Excellence Scholarships for International Students University of Limoges in France
Deadline: 1 April 2017
Open to: international students for pursuing master and doctoral programme
Scholarship: EUR 2500 per semester
The University of Limoges offers for an annual program of Excellence scholarships in partnership with its Foundation and Nouvelle-Aquitaine region. Scholarships are open to international students for pursuing master and doctoral programme for the academic year 2017-2018.
The University of Limoges is a French public research university, based in Limoges. The semiotician Jacques Fontanille, a senior member of the “Institut Universitaire de France”, is the president.
- The excellence of the application;
- The motivation for doctoral training;
- To register for a doctorate, you should:
- Hold a master’s degree or other equivalent degree. The equivalence of diplomas will be examined by the doctoral school board;
- To be admitted by a research director of the University of Limoges to conduct research under his or her direction with a view to obtaining a doctorate;
- Before any application to register for a doctorate, it is up to you to find a thesis supervisor with whom you will establish a research project. If the candidate for a doctoral contract has selected a subject in Science Technologies Health, then the thesis supervisor will automatically come from this group.
The scholarship value is EUR 2500 per semester.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.