M-ERA.NET Transnational Call 2017
Take this opportunity for realising transnational R&D projects in materials research & innovation.
More than 30 funding agencies from more than 25 European and non-European countries participate with a preliminary total budget of around 25 million €. Funding will be offered to innovative projects focusing on:
- Integrated computational materials engineering (ICME)
- Innovative surfaces, coatings and interfaces
- High performance composites
- Multifunctional materials
- New strategies for advanced material-based technologies in health applications
- Materials for additive manufacturing
Deadline for mandatory pre-proposals: 13 June 2017, 12:00 noon (Brussels time).
Deadline for full-proposals: 9 November 2017, 12:00 noon (Brussels time).
Find all call documents and call conditions on M-ERA-NET level here.
Detailed information on participating countries and regions including funding rules are provided here.
Participants from Switzerland have to submit a facilitated CTI proposal to the CTI-office (e-Mail) in addition to the pre-proposal on M-ERA.NET level.
Deadline for CTI proposals: Monday, 31st July 2017
Detailed information about funding rules for CTI proposal you find here: M-ERA-NET Call 2017 CTI Call Conditions (PDF, 102 kB, 22.03.2017)
Participants from Switzerland please contact