SSI – Swiss Society for Infectious Diseases
The following funding instruments of SSI – Swiss Society for Infectious Diseases are listed in the database:
The following projects are linked with SSI – Swiss Society for Infectious Diseases:
No items found
Our Society was founded in 1990.
At the moment we have 299 members in our Society.
- To offer a high quality training program in infectious diseases compatible with profesional requirements in Switzerland and Europe.
- To continue to develop a high level of research (both basic and clinical) in infectious diseases in Switzerland.
- To improve the infrastructure to pursue these activities.
- To educate the medical profession on problems related to infectious diseases.
- To promote awareness in the medical community of our activities.
- To promote public awareness of public health issues such as the development of resistance in common microorganisms.
Officially based in: